- If you can hack into my computer, why should I trust you?
- If there is an update for my software, does that mean that it was vulnerable for the last couple of years?
- Are printed documents safer than computers?
- My quantum computer shows a blue screen. Can you fix it?
- I can break into any house by smashing the windows. Why should computers be safer than real world objects?
Security is a thing of the past. The roof top has been blown off. It is now time to close the doors and windows downstairs to keep the rats out.