- If you can hack into my computer, why should I trust you?
- If there is an update for my software, does that mean that it was vulnerable for the last couple of years?
- Are printed documents safer than computers?
- Today's computer devices are insanely insecure (s. Security Guidelines). If I buy a PC, monitor, laptop, tablet or mobile phone online, why is there no option for e.g. protection against radio signal emission?
- I can break into any house by smashing the windows. Why should computers be safer than real world objects?
Absolute security is an illusion of the past (online and offline). The roof top has been blown off. It is now time to close the doors and windows downstairs to keep the rats out.